Our employees are Priority One. In addition to competitive salaries, MOSAIC provides a robust benefits package that not only protects the health and welfare of our employees, but also that enables their development, prosperity, satisfaction, and safety.
Our employees’ health is of the utmost importance therefore we offer a comprehensive medical benefits program that offers a wide variety of coverage options to include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Insurance
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings and Dependent Care Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
MOSAIC recognizes the need for employees to have time off in order to maintain an appropriate level of health, relaxation, morale, and work/life balance. To that end, employees are eligible for:
- 160 Hours Company Paid Time Off. (effective 01/01/2021)
- 10 Days of Company Paid Holidays. (based on Federal Holiday schedule)
- On your 5th anniversary at MOSAIC, you will earn an additional 48 hours of PTO annually
MOSAIC provides a variety of life and indemnity insurance products to protect our employees during unforeseen, and unfortunate, life-altering events. We provide several products to include:
- Company Paid Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Critical Illness Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
MOSAIC provides eligible employees with a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a wide range of T. Rowe Price investment options and a company provided match.
In honoring our tradition of promoting work/life balance and career progression, MOSAIC provides other benefits that ease the burden of education, technology, and other life stresses that may affect our team’s morale and performance. We assist in these challenges by providing:
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Various Retail Discount Programs
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
MOSAIC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MOSAIC invites any employee or any applicant for employment to review MOSAIC’s written Affirmative Action Plan. The Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) is available for inspection upon request during the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday in the Human Resources department.